Terms of Services
Updated November 2, 2023
When you hire me to provide services, you agree to the following:
- You will sign a contractual agreement before any work begins. This agreement will be digital and will include a legally-binding digital signature. A physical copy of the contract can be provided upon request.
- You shall pay the amount set forth on the invoice. Any deposit you pay is valid for 90 days, and must be used within that timeframe. You may request a new date at least 7 days prior to the kickoff date of your project. If you do not provide ample time, the deposit will be forfeited. If you wish to reschedule beyond 90 days, the original deposit may, at my sole discretion, be applied to a new booking at my current rate, which may or may not be higher than the original booking rate. If you fail to make any required payment, I will immediately cease all work until payment is made.
- All non-public proprietary, or confidential information shall be protected and safeguarded by both parties.
- I typically work between the hours of 9am Eastern Time to 4:30pm Eastern time. As an independent contractor, all work hours and work location is at my sole discretion. Work done outside of this timeframe may be subject to an additional charge.
- I am permitted to use appropriate imagery from the services performed in future promotional materials. The imagery might include screenshots of a web page, course, website analytics, client reaction via email, text, Voxer, or other similar items. No confidential information will be shared on the screenshots or imagery. The promotional materials might include social media posts, sales pages, testimonials, comments, or ads.
- In no event am I liable to you or any third party for any loss of use, revenue, or profit. Additional details about this will be included in your contract.
- Refunds will be provided only in situations where the work was not completed or took more than 25% additional time to complete. Your deposit (the payment submitted before work began) is non-refundable for any reason except in the case that I terminate the project before it’s completed, due to no fault of your own. If the project has been completed as laid out in the contract and invoice, no refund will be provided.
- All final products are digital in nature and will be delivered digitally.